4/10/13

don't know where I belong







(Van Halen t shirt - thrifted, skirt - thrifted, boots - gift)

Yo yo yiggity yo ~
So I've been trying to post for like a week and something's been up where I couldn't. Like a crash in the website or something but i am super happy that i can finally post because that was really annoying. 
I don't have as much to say as i did when i originally wanted to make a post here bc i guess you could say im not in the right "blogging mood right now". But i felt like i needed to update so, yeah.
There's only 30 something more school days left until i graduate which is pretty damn exciting. I have a brand new long term goal whereas to what im doing after high school and i think its great. I've decided to take a year off from school to travel around the world. All of the money that would be saved for school will now be saved for my trip which will last a year. I've always wanted to do this, and the best time to do it is right after high school so, yes. I'm really excited about it i just need to further plan it but it should be one the best experiences that ever happens to me. I really hope it is. I want to visit so many cool places, try foods, meet people, and experience the culture in general. So when i come back, instead of reapplying at the Academy of Arts Uni in SanFran I decided that I will go with my BIG dream and study fashion design in New York like i originally wanted. I'll be ready to be out there on my own since i would have been around the world alone, so, mhm. I'm sticking to this. Not letting anything get in the way of it. My soul is craving to see the world. It's this weird feeling i get about it because i really feel as if im meant to do it, ya know? I got this.
Saturday if I can finish making my prom dress, im going to make a haul of everything i recently got so that will be fun. Just want school to be over with so the unnecessary stress can leave.
Bee tee dubz I AM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH THAT TIE DYE VAN HALEN TEE AND MY NEW RECORDS Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA.

Happy Wednesday guys ~ 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7173907/?claim=ewk35prxraj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>