4/30/12

Here Comes The Sun





( Shirt - FBLA (DIY Fringe) , High Waisted Shorts - Wrangler, Moccassins - Airwalk , Bag - pinkbulletstore )

My day consisted of school, food, and more school. Sitting through 6 hours of class kills me, everyday. Luckily there are only 3 weeks left, which is a plus because I am absolutely ecstatic about summer break.

I decided to cut fringe into this shirt last night before bed. When I got it I had no clue what "FBLA" meant, but I looked it up and found that it means "Future Business Leaders of America. It caught my eye being that it's tie-dye, and tie-dye is my most favorite print. I guess next time I should find out what a logo means before I buy the shirt right? I also cut the Wrangler jeans into shorts, and decided to leave this pair plain and simple. No distressing needed, these shorts are lovely. Great fitting, comfy, and can pair with various shirts I own.

-Happy Monday!