10/15/12

Chameleon Soul


(Blazer - Ebay, Scarf - Made by me, Socks - Ebay, Shorts - Second hand, Boots - UO)


The first few photos are from Friday, and the ones after are photos from today. 
Today was a very exciting day for me, because I completed my 0 period class! I had to take it in order to catch up on my credits because of the years I was to dumb to care about my school work. Yeah, my mistake, but I made up for it. Which means no waking up 2 hours earlier than I usually do. I love sleep, so knowing I completed this class was just amazing.
Today was a pretty typical chill Monday at school. I never really enjoy Monday's because almost everyone is always in a bad mood and that brings me down being surrounded by it all, but whatever. Even my teachers, like I wanted to go insane. I need to finish up my job applications soon so I can turn those in by Wednesday. Fingers crossed I come across a job interview (Or a job interview comes across me) by the start of September. I need money! Ahhhhh. Senior year has taken it's toll on me. I think I have been diagnosed with the famous "Senioritis". I'm not as bad as most of the seniors so far though. I think I had more Senioritis as a Junior than I will have this year to be quite honest. Senior year isn't hard, just very very stressful.
Okay so I have so many different things that I want to blog about I'm trying to sort them all out. Okay okay okay. I mentioned before on an inspiration post about how much I love Lana Del Rey, right? So her "Ride" video released on Wednesday I believe. Or Thursday. I can't remember clearly, but letttttt me tell you. Everything about her is just perfect and incredible and just ahhhh her music gives me chills and her videos are just breath taking I love her I love her I love her. Hooray to run on sentences. Sometimes I question if this is actually all of her ideas and creativity coming together and giving us what we know as Lana, or if this is all someone else's ideas thrown onto her and presented to us. But then I think, no, it's all her. Has to be. I remember the first song I ever heard from her was "Dark Paradise" last year and I fell in love with her instantly because that song just spoke to me. I love music guys. Music gets me through literally everything. I can't wait until her new album releases. I never, like ever, buy albums, but I will buy hers. I'm hopefully going to buy a record player pretty soon, and a lot of records so I can start a music collection of my own. 80% of my daily life involves music. Did I mention how much I love music?

~ Happy Monday guys, I hope you all enjoyed yours! ~