10/10/12

Darling, you'll be okay

(Flannel - Salvation Army, Shorts - Thrifted & Hand Dip-Dyed , Socks - Hottopic, Boots - UO, Shirt - Gift)

Hello Hello Hello my lovely readers!
I've been so busy with school and school related events lately that I haven't really found the time to blog. Homecoming week recently passed, and being involved in leadership at my school, it was the busiest week of my life so far. Well, not my life, but you guys get the point. It took me days to catch up on sleep but it was all worth it. I had an amazing time at our Hoemcoming game and dance. It's crazy how fast Senior year is flying by! I really can't believe it. It's all pretty bittersweet, especially since I recently started applying for colleges. Yes, it's real guys. It's really happening. I'm excited and nervous all in one to be moving to New York by August of next year if plans follow through. I am in the process of applying for Parson's, and FIT. Both highly acclaimed Fashion Schools where I will be studying Fashion Design for 2 years. My favorite designer (Marc Jacobs) actually went to Parson's which is pretty damn cool to me. I honestly can't wait. It's a bit scary knowing I'll be halfway across the country from where I live now, by myself, but I really think that I'll be okay. 
I have a whole bunch of random pictures I want to post, and when I have the time I might. I've been gathering up pictures for my upcoming inspiration post also. Everything is hectic right now, but I will find the time to sort it all out and keep blogging frequently like I promised!
Oh, did I mention that I'm so freaking happy that it's finally October? I don't think so. Well I am. October is by far my most favorite month of the year, and the fact that fall weather just recently hit my city fills me with the greatest joy ever ever ever. Fall is just, ugh. Beautiful. Perfect. Magical. I love fall clothes, everything about fall I adore. Everything about October I adore. I'm just in love with life right now guys. From the Halloween movies they play on Disney Channel and The Family Channel..to the horror movies (horror movies are my all-time fave), to Halloween, to Bonfires, I just feel that I am more alive during this time of year. Holiday Season makes me very happy. I wish it was Fall/Winter all year round.

- Happy Wednesday guys!