11/8/12

Come on skinny love, what happened here?

(Parka - Secondhand, Sweater - Secondhand, Pants - Gift, Shoes - UO, Scarf - Secondhand, Beanie - Made by me)
This is going to be one of my most crappiest rushed posts but I am apologizing in advance.
These pictures are about 2 weeks old and I haven't gotten around to taking any new ones lately. Hey, I blame my senioritis. That stuff is real man. I'm just getting lazier and lazier, but I'm pulling myself out of it. I have to keep myself going. Job apps. College Apps. Blog. Got it.
The more I blog the more I realize that just about every item in my closest is a thrifted find. I love that. If not a thrifted find, then an online buy. I love online shopping. I rarely go to the mall.
OH AND I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS AH-MAZING, LONG OVERDUE, FALL WEATHER SAC HAS FINALLY BROUGHT TO US. HAAY SWEET NOVEMBER.



Happy Thursday Guys! Holla~